Hoodman Sky Ruler scaling constraint for aerial Mapping
- 5 Ft x 1 Ft orange and black Scaling Constraint
- Contrasting colors are easy to locate
- 5 precise 1 Ft Square quick snap interlocking tiles
- Snaps together in under 60 seconds
- Dismantle in under 30 seconds
- Made of extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer
- UV stabilized for vibrant color life
- Convenient carry bag with shoulder strap included 12" x 12" x 3"
- Sky Ruler Weight: 4 lbs
- Cleans with mild soap and water
The Hoodman Sky Ruler scaling constraint is used to verify scale in aerial mapping. A vibrant color scheme of 3 orange and 2 black tiles easily stands out in your video. 5 precise 1 foot square guick snap interlocking tiles go together in under 60 seconds and dismantle in under 30 seconds. Sky Ruler tiles are made of extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer. A convenient carry bag (12” x 12” x 3”) with shoulder strap gives you a great place to store and transport the 4 pound Sky Ruler. Clean up is easy with mild soap and water. Dry tiles prior to placing in carry bag. Sky Rulers are proudly made in the USA.