Hoodman Drone Aviator Base hood sunshade iPads tablets
Choose iPad/Tablet Model:
- Drone Pilot Glare Free iPad image viewing outdoors
- 4 sided hood blocks light from all 4 sides
- Patented pierceable bottom panel facilitates touch screen access
- Quick release adjustable mounting straps
- Horizontal safety strap prevents iPad from falling forward out of its mount
- Rugged nylon with plastic insert construction ensures long product life
- Hood folds flat for easy storage and transport
|HAV1||7.50" H x 5.5" W x 5.25" D||7.5 oz|
|HAV2||9.00" H x 6.25" W x 6.25" D||10 oz|
|HAV3||9.75" H x 6.75" W x 6.25" D||10.3 oz|
The Hoodman Sunshade Hood mounts to iPads and tablets to give drone pilots the best glare free outdoor viewing possible. Hoodman’s 4- sided Hood blocks light from hitting the screen from all 4 sides. Three sided visors miss blocking 25 % of the glare. The patented, pierceable bottom panel facilitates touch screen access without compromising glare relief.
Two adjustable mounting straps with quick release clips make hood mounting quick and easy. A horizontal safety strap has been built into each hood to prevent iPads / tablets from falling forward out of controller jaws.
Hoodman has a reputation for building long lasting durable Sunshade Hoods. The rugged nylon sewn over plastic inserts has proven to be a great way to build long lasting durable Hoods. We know because Hoodman has been building SunShade Hoods for over 33 years. Hoods mount on the front face of iPads / tablets. Sunshade Hoods fold flat for easy storage and transport. Extenders are offered below in kits for total block out of light.
1 Year Warranty
Free of manufacturer defects